Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Instant Funk "Instant Funk", Little Beaver "The Very Best of", B.T. Express "B.T. Express 1980", One Way "Love is"

INSTANT FUNK - INSTANT FUNK

Instant Funk - Instant Funk
Year: 1979


1.I Got My Mind Made Up (You Can Get it Girl) [5:20]8.5 Mb
2.Crying [5:54]9.6 Mb
3.Never Let it Go Away [4:26]7.1 Mb
4.Don't Wanna Party [3:50]6.2 Mb
5.Wide World of Sports [3:20]5.3 Mb
6.Dark Vader [7:03]11.6 Mb
7.You Say You Want Me Stay [3:52]6.2 Mb
8.Ill Be Doggone [6:58]11.3 Mb

Instant Funk "Instant Funk" Album Review

Awesome party music!
Let me tell you...I work in a very diverse office building....a place where everyone likes their own music and not yours. I popped this CD in my disc drive one Saturday morning and people from nearby departments were dancing and singing along with the music! Everyone came together and had such a great time...they recognized the song from the first couple of beats and we danced and sang along....then I popped in Rhino Instant Party Mix - Extra Strength....and WOW....it was more of a party than work. Someone pass the chips and dip! Great CD!!!

Video INSTANT FUNK 1978

I Got My Mind Made Up (You Can Get It Girl






LITTLE BEAVER - THE VERY BEST OF

Little Beaver - The Very Best of
Year: 2004


1.Party Down part 1 [3:12]4.9 Mb
2.Party Down part 2 [3:29]5.3 Mb
3.Get into the Party Life [4:05]6.3 Mb
4.We Three [4:12]6.5 Mb
5.Money Vibrations [3:40]5.9 Mb
6.Listen to My Heartbeat [4:21]6.7 Mb
7.I Can Dig it Baby [5:46]9.1 Mb
8.When was the Last Time [4:47]7.2 Mb
9.Let's Stick Together [4:59]7.4 Mb
10.Wish I Had A Girl Like You [3:24]3.2 Mb
11.Groove on [7:40]11.3 Mb
12.Let the Goodtimes Roll [5:17]8.6 Mb
13.Little Girl Blue [3:12]5 Mb
14.Joey [3:42]4.9 Mb
15.Party Times [5:37]9.4 Mb
16.I Feel Like Crying [4:00]6 Mb
17.I Really Love You [4:05]5.9 Mb

Little Beaver "The Very Best of" Album Review

Insert Obvious Title Here: Leave it to Beaver
Great Collection of Little Beaver songs. The only problem is some tend to get a little repetitive and a little discoey at times. Party Down Pt. 1 is a killer soul funk song that needs to be heard. Pt. 2 is bascially the same while the lead guitar is to faint (I would've suggested a horn). Anyways there are plenty of other hits...Groove On, I Can Dig It Baby (my favorite on the cd) has Jaco Pastorius bass, Joey.






B.T. EXPRESS - B.T. EXPRESS 1980

B.T. Express - B.T. Express 1980
Year: 2004


1.Takin Off [3:52]5.6 Mb
2.Heart of Fire [3:53]5.6 Mb
3.Does it Feel Good [6:24]9.2 Mb
4.Give Up the Funk (Let's Dance) [6:16]9 Mb
5.Closer [3:34]5.1 Mb
6.Have Some Fun [5:22]7.6 Mb
7.Better Late than Never [5:34]8 Mb
8.Funk Theory [4:19]6.2 Mb

B.T. Express "B.T. Express 1980" Album Review

EXHILARATING & IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR THIS CLASSIC/ NYGQE
LET ME TAKE YOU BACK WHEN I FIRST HEARD THIS ALBUM AND I DO AGREE THAT "GIVE UP THE FUNK" IS A DANCABLE CLASSIC. KID NICE & JATHOU DJ'S IN NEWBURGH, N.Y. DURING THE 80S ADDED SO MUCH FINESSE & AMAZEMENT TO THIS TRACK DURING A OUTDOOR JAM. WHILE I MYSELF WAS A DJ SCOUT FROM WINGDALE, N.Y. CREW CALLED{NYGQE}WHICH HAS BEEN HISTORY IN THE MAKIN FOR THE CONNECTICUT & N.Y. REGION. MY BEST CUTTING EDGE TRACK IS "HAVE SOME FUN" WHICH IS A ULTIMATE PARTYING TRACK FOR PHASE SHIFT FLANGING PRODUCTION. BLESS THE PRODUCER'S FOR DISTRIBUTING THIS CD FOR THE MARKET.

Video B.T. Express-Does It Feel Good(To You)

Dancefloor Hit that was an immediate success in 1980






ONE WAY - LOVE IS

One Way - Love is
Year: 1981


1.Love is [5:17]8.4 Mb
2.My Lady [4:26]6.9 Mb
3.All Over Again [3:53]6.2 Mb
4.Get it Over [4:32]7.2 Mb
5.Push [5:15]8.7 Mb
6.I didn't Mean to Break Your Heart [3:41]6.2 Mb
7.Be Serious [5:46]9.6 Mb
8.Wait Until Tomorrow [4:38]7.2 Mb

One Way "Love is" Album Review

Urinetown soundtrack
I ordered this CD so my 2 high school kids could practice for their audition for this musical. It had enough dialogue that they could get a good feel for the show, and had all the songs. If you want the songs from this musical, this is the way to get them.

Video 8vo Mix: Yuridia Vs Jessica Simpson - Angels / Angel

2 of the most beautiful voices in America, one from USA and the another one from Mexico. Angels: I sit and wait does an angel contemplate my fate and do they know the places where we go when we´re grey and old ´cos I´ve been told that salvation lets their wings unfold so when I'm lying in my bed thoughts running through my head and I feel that love is dead I'm loving angels instead and through it all she offers me protection a lot of love and affection whether I'm right or wrong and down the waterfall wherever it may take me I know that life wont break me when I come to call she wont forsake me I'm loving angels instead when I'm feeling weak and my pain walks down a one way street I look above and I know ill always be blessed with love and as the feeling grows she breathes flesh to my bones and when love is dead I'm loving angels instead and through it all she offers me protection a lot of love and affection whether I'm right or wrong and down the waterfall wherever it may take me I know that life wont break me when I come to call she wont forsake me I'm loving angels instead. Angel: asi es la ley hay un angel hecho para mi, te conoci el tiempo se me fue tal como llego, y te falle te hice daño tantos años yo, ...pase por todo sin pensar , te ame sin casi amar , y al final quien me salvo el angel que quiero yo, de nuevo tu te cuelas en mis huesos , dejandome tus besos junto al corazon, y otra vez tu abriendome tus alas me sacas de las malas rachas de dolor , porque tu eres el angel que quiero yo . cuando estoy fatal ya no se que hacer ni a donde ir , me fijo en ti y te siento cerca pensando en mi , el cuerpo se me va hacia donde tu estas , mi vida cambio, el angel que quiero yo, de nuevo tu te cuelas en mis huesos, dejandome tu beso junto al corazon, y otra vez tu abriendome tus alas me sacas de las malas rachas de dolor porque tu eres..., el angel que quiero yo , de nuevo tu te cuelas en mis huesos , dejandome tus besos junto al corazon, y otra vez tu abriendome tus alas , me sacas de las malas rachas de dolor , porque tu eres el angel que quiero yo






No comments: